Monday, June 4, 2012

To Haiti We Will Go

Hello Friends. Johnny & I are taking a trip with a group from our church to Port Au Prince, Haiti in July to serve at Mission of Hope. We are so excited & know that this is what God has placed on our hearts at this time in life & we are overjoyed at the opportunity to go.
To purchase this Haiti T-Shirt Click Here
Johnny & I have never been on an out of county mission trip together. We have gone separately but never together. My heart has always beat for missions from the age of twelve & have had the opportunity to go on several trips in the past. I am overwhelmed with excitement about going & going with my husband. While we are in Haiti we will be helping with the Vacation Bible School for the children in the orphanage & as well as all of the kids in the nearby villages. My heart begins to flutter with excitement about each precious child I will have the honor to come in contact with, to love on,  pray for, and to share Jesus with. Johnny & I are excited to serve the Lord this summer at Mission of Hope and know that we will come back changed forever. Here is the thing, we need YOU! We still have quite a bit of money to raise to make this trip possible. We designed a t-shirt & are selling them to help fundraise for our trip. Click here to get your t-shirt(s)! All t-shirt orders must be placed by July 1st. We will be shipping every order placed the first week of July. T-shirt sizes run from XS through 3X. If you would like to order a shirt & have a question please feel free to send me a message at bzwillard@me.com

Thank you for your support! 
~Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...