Friday, July 20, 2012

Again & Again


 It is so wonderful to go back & read where God has taken us over the last year through my blog. He is faithful. As you know we are in Haiti & I'm sharing some of my favorite posts from my old blog, primarily read by family.
~
This week has already been so good for our little family. The past 8 months Johnny has been working at UPS in the mornings (4-9 am) before going to the office to help with some extra income for our little family. We weighed all the different options of me going to work full time in my field or even part time in retail or something, but ultimately Johnny & I decided we wanted Noah to be at home with me if possible. I am so blessed to have a sweet man that sacrifices for our little family. This season of our life has not been the easiest but it has been a wonderful opportunity for us to learn so much. Our faith & wisdom have grown leaps & bounds and I know it would not have been possible without this season in life. We are so excited to actually go to bed together, lay in bed & talk for hours until we fall asleep, wake up in the mornings together, have people over more often during the week, and have plenty of energy to do things as a family again. SO, today was Johnny’s last day at UPS. I am so thankful for UPS, but even more thankful that we are at a place that he no longer needs to anymore.
Again & Again, God is faithful.
~~~
This week Noah & I have been spending time with family. I haven’t been down to see my family since Christmas, I MISSED THEM!!
Noah & Campy watching Toy Story 3 (for the 15th time) before bedtime.
These 3 also got to spend some much needed time together. Noah & Abbey are crazy about each other. From the moment we got to my parents house Noah asked for Abbey non stop (my sister often plans to come down @ the same time I do). Yesterday when he found out we were going to there house in Austin, he was so excited!
Meet baby Tucker. Good grief this little baby is so sweet & cute! He really is such a good baby, I don’t think I heard him cry once.
My brother goes to school nearby so he came over too! I miss my baby brother so much. He is coming to stay with us for a few days soon. The two of us volunteered to go on a cupcake run for the rest of the family yesterday.
Hey Cupcake! If you see these in Austin, stop because these trailers are full of yummy goodness! The red velvet with chocolate buttercream is the best!
Jen & Abbey. Just want to squeeze Abbey because she is too cute! Abbey is so smart and never fails to crack us up with the things she says.
I am so glad that I got to come down this week, because I had been trying to come down for the past 3 weeks but things just kept popping up & we couldn’t make it down. I’ve really enjoyed spending time with my family. My mom & I are still having fun talking it up, thrifting, baking, and being silly.
Happy Day!
~Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...