He is my favorite little face in the entire world.
In the Spirit of Thankfulness I decided to write 10 Things I Love about Him.
1. He is always laughing (& laughing hard)
2. He is confident & can take care of himself
Hence the box of cereal he climbed into the cabinet to get for himself.
3. He is Smart. Even when he gets caught he gives that look like, "I'm too cute Mommy for you to be upset." True. Besides just the cuteness he really does blow me away with everything he knows how to do & say.
4. He is always singing! It is wonderful! He makes up songs all the time & then serenades us to worship music that he loves.
5. This kid takes the LONGEST NAPS! He wont fall asleep for naps unless I hold him. Which use to be frustrating but honestly I look forward to it everyday now. I hold him for 35 minutes & then can lay him down & he will sleep for 4 hours. Most days we have to wake him up.
6. He really loves his mommy & daddy.
He can be a little toot sometimes but he sure is so sweet.
7. He is in it for a laugh. This little boy will do whatever he can to make someone laugh. He has always been that way. Even before he could walk he would do something silly & then look back to make sure he was being watched & to see if people were laughing.
He's a hoot with the faces.
8. He Looks Pretty cute in sweaters & diapers.
9. He always keeps me guessing.
If I leave him alone for a little bit I am positive to find him doing something like this...
10. I Love letting him have fun. Even if its giving him a straw to drink his milk & cereal with. Its fun to let him have a good time.
Thanks for letting me gush about my little baby boy!
He is my favorite little face in the world.
Linking up with