Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bloglovin

Hey! I've been meaning to post a bloglovin post for about a year now, um really, but it just kept slipping my mind. Bloglovin is a way to follow all your favorite blogs in one place. Apparently the google reader feature is going away in case you follow that way, so be sure to follow along via bloglovin. The best thing about bloglovin is you don't have to be a blogger to use it. Simply create an account to follow along with your favorite blogs.  Lately I've been using bloglovin more & more to read my favorite blogs because it has the option to categorize blogs. So I can easily find Annies Eats under the cooking and The Wiegands under my favorites. Pretty awesome!

So follow These Happy Times by clicking, here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Happy Saturday,
~Brit

1 comment:

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...