Friday, April 25, 2014

High-Five for Friday

Fridays are probably my favorite day of the week. Johnny's days off are Friday & Saturday, so naturally I'll lean towards loving those days. 

Here are 5 of my favorite things about this past week.
1. My hubby built my table/desk for my office.
I love having a place to call my own to create. In our last home I had a closet turned into an office that I just loved for creating. I truly believe it is so important to have a place to call your own to foster creativity. Even if it is just a small nook in your room where you can sit alone with your thoughts, dreams, and passions. 
We happily sold the love seat & this week I've begun the process of redoing this room. It has a way to go. 
2. SWIMMING!!! It is finally warming up enough in Texas to get into our pool. On Tuesday I had a few students over from our youth group & we ended up jumping in fully clothed. Fun stuff.
3. On Monday we had our youth sponsor staff over for dinner. It was such a great time of fellowship with these sweet people who love students. Johnny & I enjoyed sharing our hearts and vision for the rest of the year for Mpact.

4. This week I made time to paint. Its been a few weeks so pulling out the paints & a canvas felt good. I just love the way it makes me feel to make something thats mine.
5. Olivia went swimming for the first time.
She is so precious in her tiny little suit with her wonderful rolls everywhere. Perfection.
~Brit

1 comment:

  1. I love the little office area, that chair is cute! Olivia's swimsuit is adorable!

    bekahcurtiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...