Monday, June 2, 2014

7 Months

Olivia is 7 months old. 
This is a late post, she's now 8 months, but I didn't want to miss posting about our girl. This last month she has been taking off around the house. I'm remembering what it is like to have a mobile little one again. She is such a sweet baby. Always mellow, wanting to snuggle & be close, and she adores her daddy. Her eyes light up each time she sees him walk in the door. Of course she is saying, da-da. I'm hopeful momma is coming along soon. She has two teeth, with 2 more coming in right now. She is growing up too quickly right before my eyes. It hurts my heart to know that before we know it she will be walking. Having a first birthday. And so much more. The Lord has been so good to us to give us such a sweet baby girl. She is a joy and a blessing to our family. 
~Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...