Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finals, Santa, & A House


Nanna and Grandpa and Great Grandma Joyce came for a visit

Enjoying a late Christmas in our messy unpacked house ..lol.. it was fun!

This is Grandma Joyce. She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She reminds me so much of my Grandma W. Grandma Joyce was loving on Noah before bedtime.
She was calming him down for us :)


Momma, why why???

My cute little baby with Santa 2010

We took a break from Santa and came back to try it again and well he flipped out!

It was a busy week. Right after I finished finals we went and stayed with Johnny's parents for a few days and took Noah to see Santa. I had high hopes of getting a picture of my happy go lucky baby Noah with Santa. not so much. but the picture turned out cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...