Thursday, February 23, 2012

Again & Again

This week has already been so good for our little family. The past 8 months Johnny has been working at UPS in the mornings (4-9 am) before going to the office to help with some extra income for our little family. We weighed all the different options of me going to work full time in my field or even part time in retail, but ultimately Johnny & I decided we wanted Noah to be at home with me if possible. I am so blessed to have a sweet man that sacrifices for our little family. This season of our life has not been the easiest but it has been a wonderful opportunity for us to learn so much. Our faith & wisdom have grown leaps & bouds. I know it would not have been possible without this season in life. We are excited to actually go to bed together, lay in bed & talk for hours until we fall asleep, wake up together, and have plenty or energy on the weekends to do stuff!So, today was Johnny's last day at UPS. I am so thankful for UPS, but even more thankful that we are at a place that he no longer needs to work there.

Again & Again, God is faithful.

~ ~ ~

This week Noah & I have been spending time with family. I haven't been down to see my family since Christmas, I missed them.


Noah & Campy watching Toy Stor 3 (for the 15th time) before bed.


These 3 also got to spend some much needed time together. Noah & Abbey are crazy about each other. From the moment we got to my parents house Noah asked for Abbey non stop. My sister often plans to come down at the same time I do. Yesterday when he found out we were going to their house in Austin, he was so excited.


This is baby Tucker. Good grief this little baby is so sweet & cute.
He really is such a good baby, I don't think I heard him cry once.

My brother goes to school nearby so he came over too. I miss Kyle so much.
The 2 of us volunteered to go on a cupcake run for everyone.




Hey Cupcake! If you see these in Austin, be sure to swing by because these trailers are filled with yumminess. The red velvet w/chocolate buttercream is the best!


Jen & Abbey. Just want to squeeze Abbey because she is too cute! Abbey is so smart & she never fails to crack us up with the clever things she says. I am so glad that I got to come down this week. My heart is happy. 

~brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...