Friday, March 2, 2012

A Little Change

My Day In Pictures


I love my little Noah


My mom & I went to this wonderful vintage shop down the road. This place was incredible. The entire place was a cross between west elm, pier 1, and world market. It was pretty great. WAY out of my price range, but a wonderful place to dream & gather inspiration. 


This kid cracks me up. All week he's been sitting like this.


Today my parents had automatic blinds installed into the top 3 windows in their living room (their ceilings are crazy high) to easily block out the sunshine. Noah was so excited but very scared at the same time. It was so precious, he continued to explain that the man came with a ladder to put them up saying, "man ladder cool". 

Today I got my hair cut.


 I had 6 inches cut off! Craziness. I was in desperate need of a hair cut. I enjoyed it being longer & darker but was ready for a little change. 

~brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...