Monday, June 11, 2012

Nice to be Home (Hard to Leave)


The last two weeks were filled with tons of craziness from these two kids above & loads of sweetness from 
the little guy below.

My brother & Noah had fun hanging out together too. Robert Kyle is pretty impressive with his baby skills. 
Noah was spoiled rotten the last two weeks by grammy & campy. He loved every minute of it & it was really hard to leave. My dad is doing better. He has been recovering the last month from surgery & is slowly getting around better.  I had such a great time hanging out with family & seeing some old friends while out of town but it is nice to be back in my home & with my man. It is hard to be so far away from family but I am so grateful for the nearly 2 weeks with them. Looking forward to coffee tonight with some ladies & other fun things this week. That is if I can shake this silly cold that wont leave me alone the past 2 days.
 This morning I laid down next to this little boy to play heligiboos as my 2 year old calls them (helicopters) and choo choos with him. He is so precious. Pretty sure he knows I'm not feeling too hot because he kinda just let me lay down & he did most of the playing today. 
Johnny came home from lunch & then took Noah back with him for about an hour so I could have a much needed skype date with my good friend Jane. It's the only time of the week that worked for the two of us. I love skype! Anyhoo, I need to run & pick my little man up from the church so his daddy can get some work done.
~Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...