Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meds & Good Reads

Today, this is what my day consisted of; Rotating between the bed, the couch, the floor, nyquil, dayquil, cough meds, and hot soup. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty annoyed that I just got back from being out of town & instead of catching up with friends, hanging out with my man, and enjoying my little boy I'm so out of it.


I am so blessed to have a husband (who has a semi flexible schedule) who is taking care of our toddler while I'm sick as a dog. Currently, I am taking a break from sleeping the day away to read a few of my favorite blogs. Also, my cute little Noah is sitting on the edge of the bed counting, "2, 4, 8, 12," ha! Love this little boy! Some good reads for ya tonight :)


Love, Lulu 
Take Heart 
She Reads Truth


~Brit


p.s. I am potty training Noah on friday. If I can kick this nasty cold by then!!!

1 comment:

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...