Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun 4th Flashback

My sister Jen with Abbey & myself with Noah.
I thought it would be fun to flashback to a Fun 4th of July a few years ago. We were living in Brenham still & renting an apartment that we really did love. We had my family over for the 4th, including my sister & her little family, who were at the time living in Fort Worth & my parents who were living in Houston. My friend Kayla & brother Robert joined us too. They both our now attending colleges in different cities. It is crazy how much life can change in a few short years. None of us are living in the same place & our families have since grown. Noah was a newborn & my niece Abbey was such a little baby girl then! Crazy how fast time flies by!



 Noah was famous for the fist pump back then. Love these two babies so much! Now we have my nephew Tucker & perhaps next year at this time I will be expecting.
Kinda bittersweet looking at these pictures. Sweet times. 
Happy 4th of July Everyone!!
~Brit


4 comments:

  1. is it me or does that baby not even look like noah now?? also, tucker is the same age now abbey was in these pictures-she was a giant baby to compared to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word! I know, its insane Jen how much Noah has changed. Abbey too! Yes, she was always on the bigger side lol.

      Delete
  2. oh gosh, such beautiful babies. absolutely in love with their fourth of july outfits!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I loved their little outfits that year. My sister got them the matching outfits! It was fun.

      Delete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...