Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Sunday Social

Today I am guest blogging on Danette's blog, All of My Love for All of My days.
If you are not familiar with her you MUST head over & read her blog. Also follow her on twitter. She is just the sweetest person & if you are looking for a blog to sponsor hers is one of the best. Also, today I thought it would be fun to join in for,  Sunday Social Link-up.

1. What is currently on your wish list?
a kitchen aid & a hutch for our kitchen. something kinda like this.
2. Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I just found one called, Over. You can write text over your photos & well that is super fun. 
 Obviously I love Instagram. 

3. What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
Um, we love Parenthood & the Voice. 
Other than that I watch Friends all the stinking time. I DVR it & watch the episodes over & over again.
Ha. I have issues.

4. Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on (pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.

5. What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of?
Click here to hear the song I have on repeat lately. I love Michael Kiwanuka's voice! I'm also loving this incredible band I just discovered last week called Monsters Calling Home. Check them out!!
Movie? I can watch PS I love you over & over as well as a little movie called, Music from another room.

Happy Sunday!
~Brit

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you NEED a Kitchen Aid! I use mine all. the. time! Maybe Santa will bring you one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Friends reruns!

    I've been looking for an app like that! Downloading it riiiight now =D

    Happy Sunday =D

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...