Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentines Craft Week! Join Me?

Guess what? I've got the crafting bug! Actually I've had the crafting bug for over a week now. If you follow me on Instagram you are aware that I've been making lots of pretty things the last few weeks. 
Sometime before my mom came up last week (which was so great!) 
&  between being happily preoccupied by this adorable little man I've found time to craft like crazy. Perhaps I stay up way a bit late but thats the best time to create! Also, my sweet man lets me sneak away for a few hours here & there. 
I bought some stamps this week with a gift card & love them!
If you are not someone who usually crafts, diy's, or creates be sure to join me this week. I will be sharing several simple crafts & other fun things during the week that hopefully will encourage you to start creating your own lovely things. Be sure to keep checking back here all week to see what I've been up to.

Happy Monday!
~Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...