Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Bunting for Valentine Pancakes

diy heart bunting
Last weekend valentine crafting lead to
valentine inspired breakfast for dinner. 
Noah helped me mix up some pancakes. Of course it involved using his very cool cars flashlight. he makes my heart happy.
**missing from supplies is a needle to thread**
Lastly thread your bunting together using a needle.
If you feel like some Valentine Pancakes then wrap the bunting around 2 skewers & top off your pancakes. This bunting would be fun on top of a cake. After dinner I strung the bunting across an old frame in the guest room.

Happy Valentines Crafting!
~Brit

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Too precious. And I love how he needed his flash light!!

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...