Monday, February 4, 2013

The Weekend.

This weekend was the super bowl.
The worship team had a little party
the crazy smile bc Noah asked me to be silly. 
I smuggled these in my purse, just in case. (not a big sports fan)
Actually didn't need them. Noah kept me way too busy running after him.
Johnny made me a desktop, shelves, and painted my closet office.
I found some super cute office storage things here & today have been working on putting it together. Lots to do still.
Oh my sweet man also built this!!! A new table for Noahs room.
 I LOVE IT! He made it entirely from scrap wood & recycled pieces. 
Poor Noah, his room was in the process of getting a remodel at the same time that I found myself heading to the doctor several times a week for a month. This means his little room will have to wait a bit to be decorated. (visiting the doctor is expensive w/o medical insurance - just saying) 
This weekend we did a lot of painting. Like a whole lot.
Noah wanted in on the fun too so I threw out a table cloth & we had fun!
After about 25 minutes painting pictures quickly turned to painting himself! 
Which inevitably resulted in a bath pretty quickly. ha. 
We always have such a good time painting together.
My little painting. 
Hope you had a great weekend friends!
What was the highlight of your weekend?
~Brit



1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet little heart painting! It's crazy how quickly kids can get SO messy isn't it?!?! But kudos to you Mama for letting him make a mess! Kids need to sometimes! (and, so do we adults ;-) )

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...