Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Letters to Olivia

My Olivia Rose. 
When we learned we were having a baby girl I began keeping a journal for you. Writing down all the words that came to my mind when I thought of you precious girl. The most important things in life I want to teach you I began writing out to you.

 One of the most important things I know to teach you is to dream, then fly. 
It is easy to dream up all sorts of wonderful things for your life. To dream of all you want to learn, accomplish, experience, and to go after in life. It is another to go after the dreams in your heart. The dreams the Lord gives you. 

Sweet girl, do not just dream of wonderful things but go after them. Fly. Pursue them. The Lord keeps reminding me that the regret of saying no to him is greater than saying yes. Say yes to his dreams for your life. Watching you move mountains will be one of the greatest accomplishments for this momma. My heart is overwhelmed with joy each time I pray over your life. The Lord has amazing plans for your life and I can't wait to see you walk in them. 

I love you sweet girl.
~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...