Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Instagram



Have you heard of Instagram? If you have a smart phone it is such a fun way to share photos with your friends & family. Johnny has been using it for a long time, but it took me a good year to really start using it. At first I didn't see the point, but I was wrong.





 Instagram is basically a twitter but your tweets are pictures with captions. I enjoy it so much because it is an easy way to go back over your last few weeks, months, and even years in pictures. It provides me with an opportunity to follow & keep up with my close friends & family who I do not see often enough. Plus I can reconnect with old friends from high school, college, and other bloggers who take pictures of all kinds of wonderful things. I have a few friends who are missionaries across the world who post beautiful pictures of what God is doing in their life. Incredible! 

 It truly enjoy seeing what others day-to-day life looks like. All you do is just pull out your phone, snap pictures, then share with everyone. There are several cool filters to enhance your photos with too. 
If you haven't checked Instagram (click here) out you should! Just saying.
~Brit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...