Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Shop, Take a Look


This week has been great but busy. Lately I have been having so much fun creating lovely pieces of jewelry that I just put in my shop. Most of the items in the shop now seem to have a theme of being pretty & dainty. Which makes these pieces wonderful to wear! Every piece in my shop is handmade by me. Click HERE to visit
The Happy Times Shop and see what I have been up to.
Let me show you a few of my favorite pieces that I LOVE!

The Bird Nest Necklaces are one of my favorites. I love these necklaces. I made myself one in cream & turquoise and wear them all the time. For me the necklace represents my little family. They are wrapped in antique bronze wire. 
For more details on this piece & many others check out the Shop.

 I'm excited because Etsy now has the option for buyers,who don't have an Etsy account, to make a direct purchase without going through paypal. Often when I shop on Etsy I would much rather use this option, glad that I can now!

I've had such a wonderful time creating these pieces and hope you will take a look around the shop. 
~Brit

1 comment:

  1. Love the first earrings and the bird nest necklace! Adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...