Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ice Cream & Chaos

Hello Friends. I took a break from blogging for a week because life was far too busy last week & then the weekend came and was the same. Plus, any free time I did have I spent it with my man. Noah & I will be away from Johnny for almost 2 weeks visiting family. It is only day 3 & I already miss him like crazy!


If you follow me on instagram you are aware that I've gone picture uploading crazy the last day ( which will continue for next 2 weeks) because I am with loved ones I rarely see.
 My sister & her two little ones came to my parents for a few days. This morning I took Noah & Abbey outside to play. They enjoyed swinging with me, playing golf, and loading up the golf club holder with rocks & dumping them into Campy's yard. Sorry Campy! (Campy is my dad aka Grandpa)
Grammy made chocolate chip muffins this morning. This little girl is too precious. Last night she stayed up a little later than normal to hang out with the ladies. She sat in my lap & just said the cutest things. I've never met a 2 year old who is more articulate than Abbey Winter. 
So, Abbey & Noah are very rowdy when they are together. They love each other & have a blast but keep their mommas on their toes at all times. All they do is chase each other, laugh, giggle, say cute things, and play. Not gonna lie it is at  times total chaos but I'm so thankful for it! (Oh btw they are without shirts because eating chocolate muffins is messy!)
This morning we made a trip to the Blue Bell Factory. I tried to get a few pictures outside but that was a no go for the most part. However, Abbey & Noah enjoyed the ice cream.... 


They are just too precious together. My mom, sister, & I can't stop laughing with them together. Its crazy & a workout with them together but is so much fun! They shared ice cream and Noah tried to feed Abbey some of his.

Here is baby Tucker wearing his Blue Bell Hat. This little baby is so precious & is so sweet! Check out that adorable little face of his! Oh my. His uncle Johnny will be glad to know that Tucker is giving me baby fever. Jen & the kids went home after lunch today but later this week I will be heading to Austin for a few days to hang out in their new home. Can't wait!

Today I linked up with La Famille for the Happy Day Challenge & Successful Together Check them out!
Happy Wednesday!
~Brit

3 comments:

  1. so fun...your babies look so happy :) how do you do the collage on insta? cool stuff! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I use the Frametastic App. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!
    thank you for linking up on successful saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...