Wednesday, June 6, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy (June)

Really can not believe it is already June 6th. That is just crazy! Time is flying. Last month I joined some other lovely blogging ladies in answering Akers of Love's 10-4 Good Buddy Questions & linking up. It really is fun & a great way to meet some sweet ladies.


1. When is your birthday? November 25th (I'm a Turkey Baby)


2. What's the best advice your mom ever gave you? simple. To always serve the Lord & to truly give him everything. (I was 12).


3. What's your number one weakness when it comes to food? Avocados. I love them. So much I eat them once a day with turkey, cheese, tomatoes, and cholula.


4. Whats the latest recipe you've tried & Loved? Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip (here) Good Lord, that stuff is addicting. Beware. 


5. What is your favorite post from last month? (May)Giving up on Good because it is honest & real. I am loving the the Lord is encouraging me to be so transparent with my blog because a year from now when I look back on who I was now, my hope, is that I will be able to look in the mirror that day and see someone different.  A believer, wife, mom, & friend who has grown & matured spiritually. 


6. Whats your favorite drink of choice in the summer? Tea Sweetened with 2 splendas and iced white mocha no whip from starbucks. The Best. 


7. What's the best advice your dad ever gave you? Life is much more than all of this. It is about loving your family & friends and serving the Lord. (I was 18)

8. What is God teaching you right now? To truly Live Dead to myself & alive to Him only. Sound odd? Click here to let me explain. Also, he is showing me specific ways to step out of my comfort in my daily life. The challenge (for me) is obeying. 

9. What are you looking forward to most about summer? Haiti. Monday & Tuesday I shard here about traveling to Haiti in July with my husband & a small group from our church. My heart begins to beat out of control each time I think about the precious children I will have the honor to meet. 

10. What is your favorite picture from last month? (May) Technically it is from nearly a year ago but I just found it, shared it last month, printed it off, and it hangs in our wall gallery now. I love my little boy!




Hope you join in on the fun at Akers of Love!
~Brit

1 comment:

Always Enjoy Hearing From You.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...